Horseback Riding in Colorado’s Canyons. Our one and two hour rides take you into the McInnis Canyons National Conservation Area. Our wild horse ride takes you into the federally protected Little Bookcliffs Wild Horse Preserve.
Important Information for Horseback Rides:
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your reservation
- Wear long pants and closed toe shoes
- Hats should be well fitting or have chin strap
- Sunscreen and bug spray are encouraged
- Camera – no attached extendable poles please