Rimrock Adventures’ Protocols Per CDC Guidelines
Thank you for your support during these uncertain times. We are closely monitoring COVID-19 and are taking actions based on guidance from public health experts to promote the health and safety of all our staff and guests. Since this is an ever-evolving situation, our response to COVID-19 may change. We are committed to providing the most up to date and accurate information to our guests and staff with their health and safety as a primary concern. These are the actions, changes, and extra precautions we have taken to help our guests and staff during this period:
- Vehicle and Facility Sanitation
- Social distancing
- Minimized trip sizes
We will always maintain the CDC’s recommended precautions to stop the spread of COVID-19 as published at the time of your trip.
You will find detailed information regarding our precaution procedures below.
Vehicle and Facility Sanitation
In addition to our well-established maintenance and cleaning schedule, we have increased the frequency of cleaning service for our vehicles and customer’s vehicles as well as in our office.
- High touch surfaces in customer shuttle vehicles will be sanitized before and after driver use
- Transport vehicles are cleaned and sanitized after every use
- Increased frequency of cleaning our office and restrooms
- Hand sanitizer is available in our office
- Our in-office customer occupancy is 7 people at a time (less than 50% of total at one time)
- We are encouraging the use of digital files instead paper formats
- 6-foot distancing measures are marked throughout our office
- Face coverings are encouraged
Minimized Trip Sizes
- We allow up to 2 households in a boat only in groups no larger than 10
- Face coverings are encouraged during shuttling to and/or from river activities.